CrossFit/Strength and Conditioning Coach Collin Meeves grew up playing all kinds of sports, and it was his college baseball coach that introduced him to CrossFit. After being red-shirted for a year with arm injuries, he came to Resolution CrossFit to improve his strength and conditioning. Collin was hooked. A year later, he became a coach and the rest is history.
“The human body is a great canvas and amazing piece of art,” he says. “I am passionate about teaching and guiding people to move and use their bodies for what they were made to do!”
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology with specialized coursework in Strength and Conditioning
- 1 year Intern with the California State University, Fullerton Strength and Conditioning Staff June 2015-June 2016
- The Outlaw Way Athlete Training Camp 2013
- Juggernaut Training Systems Movement and Assessment Workshop with Dr. Quinn Henoch DPT January 2016
- StrongFit: The Principles and Philosophy of Training Seminar July 2016